Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Old Pictures

I've been having a lot of fun pulling out old pictures and scanning them in. I don't have very many pictures of me from my childhood. So everyone I find is exciting to me.

I must be about 3 in this picture...I see a lot of me in Beau
I think I'm 2 in this picture...yes I think I'm wearing a boys jacket, it was a hand-me-down from one of my mom's best friends.

Here I am climbing rocks

I think I'm close to 5 in this picture.

Here is one of the only pictures I have of my dad holding me. I'm 13 months in this picture.
I take so many pictures of my boys because I wish I had more of me when I was younger. I think tomorrow I'm going to take more of the boys!!
It's nice to walk down memory lane but even more fun to look forward to what God has for you!!





No comments:

Post a Comment