Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Missed Halloween

This year I missed Halloween. Thank God for my Handsome! My back and ulcers took me down that day. I spent the day pretty much in bed. My sweet Handsome got me some medication and rub for my back and I pulled out the Nexium and prayed all day for God to relieve the pains. Thankfully I was able to sleep a little thru it but it did seem like every time I started to fall asleep someone would come in my room to talk to me. My loving Handsome took the boys trick or treating and they had a great time. He also took some pictures. I still have yet to down load those….maybe tomorrow. Austin handed out candy and the little boys only did a couple streets but they had a great time. I plan to not miss next year…make it bigger and better than ever since I missed this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment