Saturday, November 21, 2009

A's

Today Austin brought home his report card. I'm soo proud of him.
Another straight A's report card!!! Well done son!
Things have been a bit crazy here but he has stayed focused and continues to do the right thing.
I'm so thankful he is staying focused and keeping up with his work on his own. One more step to adulthood!
I look forward to watching him continue to mature.
Yesterday he went with me comping. He was able to have me to himself and share some of his thoughts. Wow, this young man is really right on!
He has Biology and Bio-Medical right now. I asked him if he still feels like he wants to become a Biochemist now that he is in those classes. He gave me one very firm YES! He still feels strongly that finding cures is what he should be doing.
Austin, we are proud of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment