Monday, November 2, 2009

Relearning Lessons Can be Painful

I’m relearning that no matter how much you love someone if they don’t love themselves they will continue to make bad choices…continue to hurt themselves over and over again. I can’t stop them with words, hugs or providing a safe place for them. In fact providing a safe place for them to continue to hurt themselves will only prolong this choice. UGH! I would be enabling them to continue this…so with a breaking heart I stopped. I pray one day…very soon…they are able to see clearly how they are hurting themselves and stop. Never stop praying….God’s timing is perfect and He always answers prayers. Sometimes with a no but He answers. I have found He tell me to wait a lot. So in this time of wait I will continue to pray and keep my eyes on God and be thankful for all things…even those that break my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment