Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Beau has become the Ham!

Beau is sillier every day! At times it’s cute and other times he can drive me crazy. I’m hoping dinner time doesn’t end up as Beau comedy time. I keep talking to him about calming down and eating at the table. I wonder if he is doing the same thing at school. I hope not.







Every day he is excited to get to the bus stop. But when the bus comes he wants a kiss or two and for a moment I see the flash of uhoh I’m leaving mom again. I smile and remind him to have kind hands and kind words and he is back to his bubbly self and up the stairs on the bus. Today he quickly got into his seat and started waving at me…waving and waving and making funny faces! I have a feeling we are going to have to come up with some comedy time for him to get out all his silliness from the day.


TaaaDAAA! I Love You Beau! One of the many things I love about you is that you are happy most of the time!



God has great plans for you! I look forward to seeing what gifts and talents he has given you! I'm so thankful I get to be your Mom!






No comments:

Post a Comment