Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Bring on Fall!

This summer has been one of the hottest and stickiest summers in a long time. I’m ready for Fall! I’m looking forward to the leafs changing colors. I’m looking forward to playing in the backyard more. The weekend in the mountains was a sweet preview of weather to come. I missed Handsome greatly but I’m glad he got to spend time with his mom and brother over the weekend. I’m looking forward to another trip up there. Next time I think I will lay down some rules before we go and make a schedule. I think if the little boys know all the fun things planned they will have an easier time. They enjoyed seeing the sunset and sunrise! I plan on watching many more with them. I know we will see lots of sunrises at the bus stop…maybe we will watch a couple sunsets on the front porch.

I’m doing a fantasy football league this year! My first one! I’m looking forward to it. It would be Wonderful to win! It would be great to beat the boys! LOL!!

This year seems to be going by much faster. I guess that means I’m getting old!

No comments:

Post a Comment