Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Corps Protects

Fall weather has started. The air is starting to be a bit crisp. You can stand outside and hear the leafs rustle in the trees. I love this weather. No need to turn the AC on, just open the windows and enjoy the breeze. Now that Austin is doing Cross Country I'm taking the dogs out more often. I took Corps out after Olivia went home yesterday. He heard the wind in the trees and ran out in front of me and growled...air raised and all! Then started to do his stuff...but when the wind pick up he quickly got in front of me again and let out a couple barks with another growl. I couldn't help myself...I had to laugh. I've never been protected from the wind like this before. How sweet...Corps loves me! LOL! This happened about 5 times before he could get everything done. Silly sweet dog!

No comments:

Post a Comment