Thursday, July 21, 2011

Heat Wave

We are having the hottest summer in six years! I'm pushing water on everyone and trying to come up with fun indoor stuff. I usually love having the curtains open in the back of the house. We love to watch all the birds come visit. But even at 7:30 in the morning the heat outside is too much. I haven't been able to pull out the bouncy house once! I'm praying this fall is more than a couple weeks long. I bought a pool last fall for this summer but I can't find it. I'm so thankful for our air conditioner. Remembering those with out air conditioners. Praying for those who are homeless. Praying for those who are serving our country miles away in a desert far away from their family and wearing so much extra to stay safe...because they might get shot at today.

No comments:

Post a Comment