Friday, January 29, 2010

Rental

We have had 3 renters so far. This one seems to be the best of the bunch...that is said before I see the inside of the house. He has a 6 month lease with the option to do another 6 months. I'm not sure if he plans on doing moving out or staying another six months. Month six is March so I want to have time to either get it on the market again and info out for rent. I hope he replies this weekend....even if it's just to say he doesn't know yet. My prayer is this house sells. I am thankful for this renter and that God has provided!

1 comment:

  1. I heard from him. He is going to stay another 6 months! That means we will have a renter thru August! Thankfully he pays on time!!! I asked him if he would like to purchase that house...he said he would like to think about it. Now my prayer is he will purchase the house and we can be done being landlords and pay off some debt!!

    ReplyDelete