Sunday, January 25, 2009

Game Night

Last night we had our first game night of this year. We had so much fun. Austin got the old Wii to work. There were 2 games in the Wii – thanks Beau! He tried one more time to see if he could get whatever was stuck in it to come out and sure enough two games started to come out. He was able to take one out and then pushed eject and the other came out!!! So we had 2 Wii’s for game night!! We had one set up in the living room for the adults and the little kids. The teens played with the one in the family room until they moved to the playroom to play the Play station. We played 3 board games a couple times. It was a lot of fun. I think I’m going to get a white board so we can play Pictionary next time. We had such fun with the family and friends that came. We plan to invite them next month and some more. It should be even more fun! I had set up the morning room for the little kids. Austin and Jennifer put together the marble works in there. I also have the Geo track train and plane in there. The little kids had a blast. I’m going to try to come up with new things for them every month. I’m looking forward to spending more time with family and friends. It was so nice to get to know some of our new friends even better and have some great laughs with all. Next time I hope to remember to take some pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment