Thursday, January 29, 2009

Trials

Our life is full of all kinds of trials. Some large and some very small. The first large one is that my father-in-law has 4th stage melanoma cancer returned to his lungs. He is in a trial study and we are praying for a miracle. Yesterday my Uncle had bypass surgery. We are praying that his recovery is speedy. He was planning to move here too, but now he is going to wait until his recovery is over. Jennifer’s timing belt broke last Friday. My van needed new brakes. We just received a notice from our town they want to put an onramp to a new bypass on our street!!! Jennifer is having a hard time finding a job. It just seems like we are feasting on trials. I know God is in control and he is working all this out for His glory. I’m walking by faith and not by what I see. I’m going to sign up for the committee to make sure the onramp doesn’t end up on my street. Jennifer’s car should be fixed and ready to be picked up today. I’m looking forward to talking to my Uncle today. I’m looking forward to hearing his voice. I’m looking forward to the next scan my father-in-law has to hear how the tumors are shrinking or gone. I know Jennifer will find a job. Please keep all of this in your prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment