Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Candy Math

Who says math has to be boring or hard? Some colored candy and simple math is fun and yummy! Tomorrow I'm going to write some simple problems on a paper for each child and work with them. Lauren seems to be the fastest to pick up letters and spelling. Liam got the candy math the fastest. Beau did very well for just being 3 years old.
Check out Beau's outfit! Yep I have been letting them pick out their own clothes for a while now. Some times when they come down stairs it's all I can do not to laugh.
Liam is so proud of himself.

What is ten minus one?
Counting
How many is two plus one?
Lauren has all the candy pieces separated into color piles and counted all of them.

1 comment:

  1. I love M&M math! Sorting, adding, subtracting, patterns and chocolate!It's perfect. I wonder if I can persuade my algebra instructor to use them as a teaching tool?

    ReplyDelete