Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Movie addictions

The kids go thru times when they will watch the same movie for days in a row. We buy DVD's when I find them on a good price and we get every penny's worth with how often we watch them. Right now Beau's wants to watch The Pirates that Don't Do Anything everyday and if I would let him several times a day. I like this movie a lot so I don't mind putting it in daily. I hope they are getting more out of this movie than just the songs and silly sayings. It's got a great message. The little boys love pirates. I'm glad Veggie Tale picked up on the love boys have for pirates. I've been looking for Pipi Long Stockings DVD's for a while now. I have been able to get them a cartoon Pipi DVD.

I'm looking forward to what great DVD finds I'll find this summer at yard sales!!

No comments:

Post a Comment